Saturday, August 13, 2022

Wishlist for Final Season of New Amsterdam

As expected, I don’t have much time to get a post done. But I do know that of the shows that will be ending next season, I was wanting to list some of my ideas of what should be done to end it. I’ll see if they will do any of this or not. I do like this show and want to give my thoughts on what they should do with the final season of this.

 

1-      End with Max’s wedding. I know that the whole end with a wedding cliché is often overdone for finales, but it seems like it would fit and work best this way.

2-      Do the tsunami episode. The original season 2 finale was supposed to have the team of doctors in a foreign country with a cliffhanger finale regarding dealing with a tsunami. I feel that this could make for a good episode so I would like to see them still do it if they can.

3-      Stop with all of the relationship drama. Since the show will be ending, make sure that all of the couples that they want to see together wind up together sooner rather than later and just tone down the drama of all of this for once instead of having couples constantly fighting.

4-      Cover monkeypox. It should be the focus of one episode. They don’t have to cover any more than just one case of it.

5-      Make Max’s daughter more important. She seems like too much of an afterthought and we can often forget that she’s even there and supposed to be a part of the show.

6-      Straighten out the whole issue of where they live. I don’t know what all will be in the final season and where we will pick up since there was a bit of a situation that we don’t yet know that much about. But I argue that we should feature everyone in New York and forget about the whole London thing if that can work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment