Saturday, June 11, 2022

Back to School Commercials 2021

You might have been wondering why this post is so late as it has been delayed for a very long time. There was one simple reason why: being behind on things that I was watching. As soon as I was caught up on all the shows before September which I felt I had to do before Independence Day of this year even if some back to school commercials have aired in June in the past (it has been a while as there use to be a shit ton of them). Anyways, here is the post with a few other notes.

 

I also felt like including a note as to why the numbers are different from year to year. Basically, the number may have remained the highest in years before 2018 is because of all the time that I had at the time to watch shows that I didn’t have in the past. I couldn’t watch as much relating to late night shows from some years earlier. I am hoping that some where I use this sign ~ are beaten by official higher numbers that I might never be able to get so I can stop posting some of the older numbers in all of the newer posts about this.

 

In 2014, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 1. The official count before August is 48. The official count before September is 158. The official total of the whole year is 170. In 2015, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 0. The official count before August is 44. The official count before September is 125. The official total of the whole year is 136.

 

In 2016, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 1. The official count before August is ~61. The official count before September is ~261. The official total of the whole year is 286. In 2017, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 0. The official count before August is ~68. The official count before September is 219. The official total of the whole year is 234.

 

In 2018, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 0. The official count before August is ~20. The official count before September is 110. The official total of the whole year is 115. In 2019, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 0. The official count before August is ~52. The official count before September is 159. The official total of the whole year is 165.

 

In 2020, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 0. The official count before August is 48. The official count before September is 162. The official total of the whole year is 188.

 

In 2021, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 0. The official count before August is 40. The official count before September is 170. The official total of the whole year is 188.

 

There is another long delayed post where I have only just the title written so far in addition to a whole lot of other ones as well. I might even mention some on the political commercial numbers and thoughts on them in one of my blogs, but probably not this one. I might save that for my blog on The Good Fight or another blog like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment