Saturday, September 11, 2021

Fan of the Week

It might have been a while since something like this was even relevant to TV in a way. All that I can remember is that after an episode of Bones, they would say that some random person is the fan of the week. This was hardly the only show to do something like this. I think that this was largely only done with FOX shows in the end. I don’t know if this is something that they still do. I also don’t know if this is even worthy of a blog post in the end, but I still feel like doing this post. 

What is there to say about what’s clearly a gimmick to make some people on facebook feel better about themselves? Well, I find it dumb and wouldn’t bother with trying to do this. Maybe others actually care, but I fail to see how less than a minute of recognition for being a fan of the week if you even get that at all is worth much of anything. Do you see a point of it? Do you disagree with me? It’s fine if you do. But it is also fine if you don’t comment on this blog as I don’t really care about getting that, although I would be more than fine with some comments to an extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment