Monday, November 4, 2019

Best and Worst Show of 2018

Well, it is time to get to my shortest post of the year since the two other posts that I need to do this year and another one that I should have done a while ago are not yet done being written. I’m going to post my thoughts on the best and worst of TV from last year or season.

Best show on television for 2018: Supergirl

Worst show on television for the 2017-2018 TV season: Star


And that’s about it, as the singer of Amburgers and Wootbeer would say. I hope to be back here with more posts as the usual date and also hope to never miss any dates. I do have it set up right now that I do not allow myself to miss any Mondays ever unless or until I can phase out of them for some reason. I just hope that I can focus on important things in life in addition to these blogs of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment