Tuesday, August 13, 2019

My Planned Viewing Habits: Fall of 2019

Before the next season of fall shows start, I might as well get to posting what all I plan to watch on the various networks this fall. As always, this will only cover primetime shows as I don’t watch much else on TV anyways. Another thing to note is that I might not stick with anything on this list as it is merely what I plan to do and plans can easily change.

The main thing that is worth noting is that work could affect shows. What work? Well, I don’t know yet for sure. I might not be able to watch any primetime shows at all depending on what I might be doing. I could only miss part of shows every night or certain days of the week will be gone if I’m working then. I won’t know for sure and could wind up giving up this blog too if there’s nothing for me to blog about since I won’t be able to see anything.

Something that’s worth noting is that I will be watching all new FOX shows if I can from this season to all the others in the future. This is because I keep track of all CW shows I can now and FOX will be airing a former CW show, WWE Smackdown.

I should mention that all of what I want to watch that won’t be on at the fall but will start later. Those shows will be Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Station 19 on ABC, MacGyver on CBS, Legends of Tomorrow and Roswell, New Mexico on the CW, nothing on FOX, and Blindspot, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Manifest on NBC. That should cover everything there for now.

There are also still things that I like to call wildcards with how things go. For one, I might be interested in shows that I might not be able to watch all at once since I typically can’t see more than three shows at once. I do plan to watch Riverdale later online, although we’ll see whether or not I’m able to see as much of that as I want to. With The Rookie, I might not be able to watch it right away since it will be on against Madam Secretary. But I do plan to see what I can of it later this season after Madam Secretary is over and done airing. Any shows mentioned as potential shows would also be wildcards.

Now as for the returning shows I’m still into, I’m still watching the CBS shows of God Friended Me, NCIS: Los Angeles, Madam Secretary, 60 Minutes, Bull, NCIS, FBI, NCIS: New Orleans, Survivor, SEAL Team, S.W.A.T., Young Sheldon, Hawaii Five-0, Magnum P.I., and Blue Bloods. I’m still watching the CW shows of Supergirl, Black Lightning, The Flash, Arrow, Charmed, and Dynasty. I’m still watching the FOX shows of The Simpsons, Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy, and The Resident. I’ve also started watching 9-1-1.

I’m still into the ABC shows of Modern Family, The Good Doctor, Grey’s Anatomy, American Housewife, How to Get Away with Murder, and Fresh off the Boat. I’m still watching the NBC shows of Law and Order: SVU, New Amsterdam, and The Good Place.

There are some returning shows I might give a chance to that I haven’t seen yet before. They include the shows of Empire, The Masked Singer, and Supernatural. I don’t know yet if I’ll see any of them at all in the end or not. They are just things that I’m considering as potential shows to watch.

Now for all the new shows I might be into, they include Bless the Harts, Prodigal Son, and Almost Family on FOX, Batwoman and Nancy Drew on the CW, Bob hearts Abishola, All Rise, The Unicorn, Evil, and Carol’s Second Act on CBS, Emergence on ABC, and Sunnyside on NBC.


Well, that’s all I can really think of adding for this post. Maybe there’s more that I could say, but I don’t think that any more is needed in this post outside of this closing. We’ll see what all changes and what all I’m able to watch as NBC has terrible reception a lot of the time as does ABC. Maybe I’ll be able to see all of what I want to or maybe I won’t. And I might not like a lot of these shows either. Know that any show that is airing its final season will get priority for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment