Saturday, October 14, 2017

Back to School Commercials 2017

I’m wondering if I should do a post like this for political commercials. I doubt that I could keep it straight from this and the Christmas ones, but I should do something since I had to put up with them since June for a primary that wouldn’t happen until March. That doesn’t mean that these commercials weren’t bad. They started on July 11th, 2017. Then they increased from there.

In 2014, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 1. The official count before August is 48. The official count before September is 158. The official total of the whole year is 170. In 2015, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 0. The official count before August is 44. The official count before September is 125. The official total of the whole year is 136. In 2016, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 1. The official count before August is ~61. The official count before September is ~261. The official total of the whole year is 286.

In 2017, the official count of back to school commercials before Independence Day is 0. The official count before August is ~68. The official count before September is 219. The official total of the whole year is 234.


Well, there isn’t much else to do in this post except come up with this ending to this post. I don’t know when to stop counting them for sure going into this post so I’ll probably wait until the end of October, but I don’t think that there would be that many after September ends anyways so I might just end it there. I don’t know when you’ll see this. But if you are reading this, you are seeing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment